Saturday, January 18, 2014

Seeking Book Recommendations from my PLN

I admire Edie Crook's (@WESMediaCenter) quest to collect book recommendations from her PLN. As soon as I read Edie's tweet about the project, I suggested two books for her students, one which was also suggested by another fellow librarian, Julee Murphy (@JuleeMurphy).

The idea that librarians and teachers from all over the world are suggesting books for young readers excites me beyond description. Therefore I would also like to invite my PLN to add their book recommendations for students in Kindergarten through 5th Grade at my school.

If you are interested in suggesting books for my students, please fill out the Google Form below.

And just like Edie did, I'll post pictures of your recommended books in the hands of eager readers!

For more information about Edie's idea please visit her blog Search. Discover. Share. Don't forget to make a suggestion (or two) for her students!


No comments:

Post a Comment